DARIS ™ Control Module
5-DARIS-CNTL Control Module
This is the controller module for the D.A.R.I.S. ™ programmable digital reward system. These systems are now being designed with micro-controllers, for achieving computer control, monitoring and recording of the complete reward history. Flexible, programmed and precise reward delivery enables new opportunities for conducting training. The new controller acts as a universal controller for all of our dispenser units. This controller maximizes the flexibility and ease of operation for precise control over the volume, timing, and type of primary reinforcement.
• Four Channel Controller. The DARIS ™ Control Module Controls Up to four different dispensers may be connected and operated independently.
• Time setting Drain function for Solenoid protection.
• All setups are via the LCD display and touch panel. There are no switches or knobs to adjust.
• All channels may be remotely controlled by an included Key fob.
• Sensor Inputs connect to our family of smart sensors. Please check out our Interactive Devices in Section Four.
• External BNC-type input for mechanical switches or logic input with high or low polarity selection.
• Greater control of rewards including quantity, timing, and media preference.
• Crystal controlled microcontroller for improved timings.
• No Voltage selection required. Auto switching 110v to 240v.
• User friendly PC interface that monitors and controls the reward.
• Solenoid timings for rewards can be controlled between .1ms -> 5secs in .1ms increments.
• Computer Override may use any device that provides a logic input.
• Auto reset voltage protection.
• Selectable Automatic update to PC on reward or configuration change.
• Easy Interface to PC via RS-232 or USB.
• Includes a power cord with wall plug for the specific country.