The Gravity Feed Dispenser is the steadfast dispenser of the reward system family. This dependable dispenser has been used in the field since the 1980s. The gravity-fed dispenser is used to deliver a timed reward when signaled by the D.A.R.I.S. ™ Reward System Controller. It includes a bottle for the liquid reward, a control solenoid and the interface box, all on an attractive stand. It can be used with the attached base or the base can be removed to hang it on the wall. This dispenser is intended for use with liquids that have a low viscosity index, such as water or juice.
Features and Benefits:
• Updated to operate with the D.A.R.I.S. ™ Controller; older, discontinued models and computer control.
• The dispenser has a Drain / Prime switch to allow the system to be primed, emptied and flushed.
• On board alarm in older, discontinued models.
Principles of Operation:
• Delivers a time controlled reward using gravity.
• When in Drain mode, the Reward system detects the Drain function and controls time to prevent solenoid burnout.
• Regular solenoid, standard.
• A fast acting solenoid valve is also available for small volume rewards. Contact Crist Instrument for information.
For Complete System Information
5-RLD-D1 Gravity Reward System