The ConformaMax™ chair system
is a versatile and durable animal positioning system. Conformamax Chair is a completely open chair design offers easy access to the research subject from all sides. The system comes with a neck plate, waist plate with arm restraints, and perch/waste tray, all of which are mounted on bearings that quickly and easily lock into place after adjustment to accommodate various subject sizes. Both the neck and waist plates swing open for ease of positioning, and removing, animal subjects.
Optional features include leg and head restraint systems to meet a wide variety of study protocols.
Features & Benefits of the Conformamax Chair In Brief
- Open design offers easy and complete access to subjects from all sides of the chair.
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction means zero corrosion over a longer service life.
- Hundreds of configurations are possible to accommodate virtually any research protocol.
- UHMW polyethylene slide bearings enable smooth adjustment and virtually impervious to damage from chemical cleaners.
- The slide-out tray enables convenient management and removal of reward waste and subject excreta.
- Mobility and stability are maximal thanks to the 5” wheels and their two-way locks.
- Neck plate and Waist plates each include anterior and posterior adjustability.
- Two different arm restraint systems are included as standard features.
- Accommodates primates with a neck-to-foot dimension of 9” (23cm) to 22” (56cm).
- The standard-size waist opening accommodates a waist circumference of 12” (30.5cm) up to 16.5” (42cm).
- An optional large-size waist opening will accommodate up to 19.7” (50cm).
- Neck and waist plates swing open for ease of subject loading and unloading.
- Neck plate, perch and waste tray are provided as standard components, and easily adjust to accommodate animals of various heights and circumferences.
- All features are mounted on bearings that lock into place quickly and easily.
- Positioning features include arm, leg and numerous (optional) head restraint systems.
When ordering please specify the:
- Desired restraint systems for arm, leg, and head
- Number of units desired