5-RPD-D1B Pressure Slurry Dispenser
The new Digital Slurry and Pressure Dispenser is an intelligent device which contains an air shutoff valve, water trap, electronic pressure regulator / monitor, media container (with or without stirrer) and sipper pinch valve assembly. It has been designed to function as an integral part of the D.A.R.I.S. ™ Digital Reward System, with pressure and stirrer speed reporting and control.
• The stirrer will not slip or stall with thick slurries. But has an over current shutoff if it becomes jammed.
• Stirrer motor has a motor current that may be monitored to aid in thinning the media to the desired consistency.
• Calibration tables in the D.A.R.I.S. ™ allow users to dispense by volume if desired.
• You can save up to 8 different subject settings for future testing.
• Media Vessel is easily removed for cleaning.
• Safety Interlock to prevent dispenser from operating if the Media Vessel is not installed.
• Self Calibration Mode to linearize voltage / pressure control curve.
• Easy interface to the new D.A.R.I.S. ™ Reward System via standard 6 pin Molex cable, included.
• Dispenser is powered from the new D.A.R.I.S. ™ Reward Controller through the interface cable. It does not require any AC source.
• The mouthpiece control functions as a Pinch Valve, no media actually contacts the solenoid.
• A fast acting solenoid valve is also available if precise, small volume rewards are required. Contact Crist Instrument for more information.
• Operates on air pressure, 70 psi nominal, and (100 psi max).
• The Pressure Dispenser is a single unit occupying an area only 13 by 9 by 10 inches (Less air shutoff valve).
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION:
- The Slurry / Pressure Dispenser delivers a controlled pressure to maintain a consistent flow of the reward media.
- An integral stirrer in the slurry version provides a constant mixing of the media to prevent separation of components.
- Has direct control of the dispenser solenoid pinch valve. The solenoid control source may be switched between the Reward System and continuous ON by use of the Drain / Prime Switch.
- The pressure and speed are set via commands from the D.A.R.I.S. ™.
- A calibration table compensates for regulator non-linearity.
- The current is displayed as an aid to media consistency formulation.
Dimensions: 13” tall x 9” wide x 10” deep (Less air shutoff valve).
• Slurry or Pressure Dispenser with Stirrer (5-RPD-D1B).
• Pinch Valve Assembly with 25ft hose.
• D.A.R.I.S. ™ Cable, 25ft. (5-DARIS-DC25)