Audio Chair ™ System –
The premier choice for primate studies involving audio stimulation. This is the audio chair with the widest—and most innovative—range of standard features available. It offers you state-of-the-art flexibility, built-in security and comfort-focused stability for your research subjects.
Every chair comes equipped with these standard features:
- Safety restraint chain
- Front-loading swing-open door
- Adjustable two-part neck restrictor plate
- Vertically adjustable perch assembly accommodates varying heights
- Removable waste collection tray, below the perch, with drip lip to direct flow
- Easily transported, and elevated, when mounted on our standard tall base, or trolley
- Rear-post head-positioning system with ~350° unobstructed horizontal plane audio range
- Vertical planes of audio range are unobstructed to 30° below the horizon on the sides, and 40° below the horizon in the front
Numerous options and accessories are available to meet your research needs.
Please consult our website or speak with a member of the Crist Team about your specific protocol.
- Slide in Guillotine front door
- A wire mesh model is available for even greater acoustics
- Eye tracking coil support wing plates
- Neck plate options for rigid collars
This is the new standard for audio stimulation research.